Summer University is a very popular idea among students from all over the world.
Summer University Warsaw (SUW) is a 2-week-long course on economics and management carried out by Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). The program is organized during summer holidays, usually in July, in Warsaw, Poland. It is addressed to foreign students. SUW is a chance for you to broaden your economic knowledge as well as to meet new cultures and people from different countries.
Summer University Warsaw is a great project that gives you:
- 2 weeks of academic courses combining theoretical as well as practical approach,
- 8 ECTS points after passing final exam,
- Possibility to take part in workshops prepared in cooperation with international companies,
- Opportunity to meet the most influential people from Polish politic and economic life,
- Exceptional intercultural experience in one of the most rapidly developing countries in Europe.
Summer University Warsaw is an unforgettable experience, because:
- you will meet new students from various countries and business and economic schools from whole Europe,
- trips to famous cities and places like Cracow, Sandomierz, Wieliczka and Oświęcim will make you know the Polish culture better,
- partying in the best clubs and pubs in Warsaw will provide you an unforgettable experience :)
- common meals, spending free time and sharing different cultures will help you in making friendships for life!
Summer University Warsaw 2012: July 2012 – see you there!
Warsaw School of Economics is a member of / is accredited by